? ??????????????Army Wife? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (67 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5391 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Army Strong? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2654 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Army of Tw BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

AHHHH!

Ok so I found out today that my deployment to Iraq Was deleted. Tomorrow we were going to load up our personal stuff and everything was going to the docks Monday to be shipped off to Iraq. I wanted to go to Iraq, but looks like I'll be off to Afghanistan instead where it will not be a vacation like Iraq, but I guess that's why I love my M249 that can put 300 rounds down range in about 20 seconds. One way or another the Army will get atleast 1 deployment out of me as active duty. I wanted to just go and get it over with. The plus side would be with the extra pay for deployment, I would be debt. free before I'd come home. Owell I'll find out more tomorrow on whats next in this chapter called Life.

0 comments: